AKS Clinic Skin Hair & Dental Care, C Block- 1070,Sushant Lok 1,
Near Vyapar Kendra,Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
May 10, 2016
Having long and healthy hairs is a dream for everyone, be a girl or boy!! We can see boys and girls searching for different ways of long hairs on Google, they implement the same and still not able to get desired results. Medication and supplements on hairs will not bring a great impact. It is always better to have a healthy diet to have the healthy scalp. If the scalp is healthy, hair fall or hair loss will not occur and eventually, you will have long and heavy hairs.
Due to hectic lifestyle, we somehow forget to get healthy diets due to which we lack healthy supplements and our internal stamina becomes weak. So better to nourish your hairs with requisite proteins, minerals, and vitamins for long and strong hairs. Here find the healthy and superfoods for healthy hairs:-
1. Proteins: hairs are made up of proteins so it is important to add more proteins to your diet. Add eggs, pulses, fruits and protein-rich foods as a natural source. Try to consume protein supplements if you are unable to have healthy diets.
2. Iron: Deficiency of Iron may lead to hair loss and cause dryness. Better to have green foods, salad, spinach to add more oxygen, iron nutrients to your body which will eventually help to strengthen the hair roots and follicles to grow hairs naturally.
3. Vitamins: Vitamins play crucial for the growth of hairs and body. To add more vitamin C, Citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, and juicy fruits. One may use Nimbu Pani in a day to get the daily dose of Vitamin C to supply a requisite amount of nutrients for quick hair growth. To have the benefits of Vitamin A, drink carrot juice daily which eventually helps to nourish hair tissues and scalp cells. Avocado helps to generate Vitamin E which improves blood circulation and leads to work the follicles faster. it also maintains the PH levels and oils in hairs at right quantity. Add more salads and fruits to your diets to add more vitamins.
4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Consume nuts and seeds to nourish hairs as these are enriched with omega-3 fatty acids. Almond and walnuts are again the wonderful sources. people can be seen applying almond and walnuts hair oils.
5. Biotin: Make a habit of consuming whole grains only as whole grains provide biotin cell proliferation producing amino acids which eventually lead to hair growth.
Consuming right amount of supplement will help to grow healthy hairs. Working people can be seen neglecting health issues by not taking proper diets so they are required to take supplements through medication. If you are facing hair fall and hair loss issues, you may contact Hair Transplant Clinic in Gurgaon.